The GOLD plan covers 17 mechanical components and/or parts in your vehicle. You also have emergency road assistance and Tire Road Hazard Protection. Below is the list of some of the elements that are covered by the GOLD plan:
- Brake System
- Vehicle Interior and hardware
- Fuel, electrical and cooling systems
This plan is all-inclusive, there are only few components that are not covered. Your car has coverage on roadside emergencies, mechanical failures, and much more. This affordable protection plan helps ensure that your car is safeguarded and that your investment is secured.
With either of these plans mentioned above, you get some incredible benefits:
- Your car will be serviced by competent and qualified Toyota technicians. These are people that have the necessary factory training and experience to maintain and repair Toyota vehicles.
- When you need a part or a component to be replaced in your car, you are assured that it will get replaced with an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part. You do not have to worry about the quality of the part that is being replaced in your car. The best quality is assured!!
- With the ECP you will not need to worry about having extra expenses, it will all be covered by your plan.
- Even if the cost of repairing vehicles rises, you will not be subject to paying those extra fees because of your Toyota ECP (you are covered from inflated prices).
It is important to note that in order to benefit from the ECP plans, you need to purchase the plan within 31 days of your vehicle’s registration date.
Isn’t my Factory Warranty enough?
The factory warranty is a good starting point. However, the ECP plan covers more components and services. The ECP can take over when your Toyota factory protection expires. Furthermore, it provides you coverage for up to 7 years or 200, 000 km. With the ECP, some additional services that you get are: travel planning assistance and rental assistance.
Did you know that the ECP is transferable?
What if you decide to sell your car? Guess what? That is not a problem because the Extra Care Protection is transferable. Additionally, when your vehicle has an Extra Care Protection, you are sure to have an enhanced resale value. Once you are ready to sell your vehicle, all you will need to do is sign some documents that will allow you to transfer the ECP to the new buyer.